*Hire out for your birth from 37 - 42 weeks. Total of 5 weeks hire.
Bond included in the price - $50 - refunded back to you when the machine is returned.*
The Elle TENS is so easy to use. All the settings are pre-set so there is no fuss in setting up.
Features & Benefits
- Preset modes for ease of use
- Contraction timer
- Integrated boost button (for when your contractions get stronger)
- Uses 4 large pads
- Backlight digital display
- Neck cord for mobility
- Can be used for postnatal pain
The Elle TENS 2 uses the latest Opti-Max technology. What is Opti-max? An extra pulse of pain combatting power, often used in the final stages of labour – when you need it most.
TENS machines aren’t just for birth! TENS machines have been shown to naturally help improve back pain, neck pain, postpartum afterpains, pain from surgery (e.g. c-section), shoulder pain from breastfeeding and more!
TENS Machine Hire
- Your labour TENS machine will come with everything you need to use it, including two sets of new electrode pads, lead wires and fresh batteries.
- TENS machines must be returned to HYPNOYOGI within 14 days post-birth
- A bond of $50 is payable to upon machine hire. The bond will be refunded to you upon return of the machine and all accessories, in full working order. Please allow up to 3 working days for the bond to be refunded after receipt of the machine by HYPNOYOGI.
- Instructions for using your labour TENS machine will be provided with your hire. These instructions must be adhered to at all times.
- You must not use a labour TENS machine before 37 weeks of pregnancy, over the abdomen or on the head, near water or in the vicinity of children. You must not use a TENS machine if you have a pacemaker, heart disease or epilepsy or any other contraindications as per manufacturers instructions.
- Please check with your medical care provider to ensure that using a labour TENS machine is right for you. Your TENS machine must only be used under and guidance from your care provider.
- HYPNOYOGI shall not in any way be held liable for any loss (including but not limited to loss of profits and consequential loss) or for damage to persons or property or for the death or any injury caused by any act or omissions of the Supplier or the Suppliers’ agents
- Any training provided by HYPNOYOGI is operational instruction only and is not clinical or technical.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the hire product is returned with all accessories provided (except used pads)
- Machines/cords and probes MUST be cleaned using antibacterial wipes after use
- I recommend that you familiarise yourself with the TENS machine prior to labour and using in early labour